Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

It's Not You, It's Me

You know it's been coming...

That standard dating line, "It's not you, it's me!"  You're fabulous, of course.

But I've met someone else.

Or rather, I've re-engaged with someone else and there just doesn't seem to be room for you both at the moment.

I still care about you, really I do. But I care about them too.  Ahhh, it's so hard.  So hard.

I just think we need a little space.  You know?

A breather.

We're not breaking up, just taking it a little slower.

Amy

ps - just in case you are feeling really confused right now, this is all to say that I'm entrenched in study, up to my eyeballs (almost literally) in books, and have barely time for anything else for the next few weeks, and quite possibly the rest of the semester.  It's not that I don't like you.  Please don't take it personally!  I'm still around, just terribly, terribly busy.  Probably with a thousand ideas to post about but not a single hour to do it in!  When I do, I'll try to pre-schedule some little posts for you, okay? Think of me...

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Will be praying for you, and no, I won't take offence.
Love and blessings
M