Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Rice - May

Here is my monthly Free Rice update for May.  This month I had 4,650 grains donated, which means I correctly answered 465 English vocabulary questions.  2,000 of that was part of my Uganda action plan.  This has been my highest month in ages and ages.  Which does leave me wondering what other things I was doing instead, as it doesn't feel like I've really spent much time at all on Free Rice this month.

Have you been on and answered some questions lately?  I am always surprised at the interesting words I come across.  I've also discovered recently that they have maths and geography options instead of vocabulary.  Could be interesting...I'm hoping Boyo might give the Maths a go, seeing as that is more 'up his alley' than English.  Grin.

Amy

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Amy - maybe you have been studying??
Blessings
M