Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Drawings

We had letters recently from our sponsored kids. I love reading them! Haji and Mariam are at such a lovely age, and always send us pictures they have drawn. I just had to share some with you.

A car by Haji. Following is a tower and a broom.





Here are some by Mariam. She's drawn us flowers, clothes, a tree, house and many more.






Aren't they just gorgeous!? I am thinking I really need somewhere to display their artwork, as it currently gets looked at then filed away. Perhaps some fridge magnets are in order?! We will have Munchkin's artwork to add in years to come too, so really should find a good space for art displays soon!




Amy



Friday, 6th May, 2011

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

How lovely to receive these - I was always pleased to have notes and drawings from our sponsored children.
Blessings
M