Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Simple Double Blessing




Another tap around my place. This one is outside, on the front of the house. It has a matching partner on the rear of the unit which I have yet to get to. What saddens me is that the water I get from this tap, which I use to water the garden, is better quality water than most of the world is able to drink. I was bucketing water onto the garden before being given this hose a few months ago - it has made looking after the garden so much easier! A real blessing. The job is so much faster, and easier on my back. Again, it is really such a privilege to have something this simple which we often take for granted in New Zealand. I know that so many women (and men and often children too) around the world have to carry their water kilometres. I am so blessed to be able to turn on a tap and have it provide water gushing out: clean, drinkable, and loads of it.




Amy


Saturday, 1st January, 2011




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

So glad the hose is making life easier for you :-) I must photograph those taps.....
blessings
M