Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shoe Box Show Down

The 'count down' is on. Shoe box collection sites for Operation Christmas Child close on Monday 25th of October around New Zealand.

I am currently in a shoe-box-wrapping marathon. The finished pile is getting close to the ceiling. Soon I will have the fun part of filling each box with the goodies I've collected throughout the year, before labelling and dropping them into our local collection point. I'll probably do this on Saturday, as I've just realised that Monday is a public holiday so I'm not sure if the business operating as a collection point this year will be open.

I have become an expert shoe-box-wrapper over the years. Is this a marketable skill, do you think??? I am efficient, and very tidy in my wrapping. My finished boxes look really good, and I feel some amount of pride in my accomplishment. Pity I can't add it to my CV. Grin.

Photos will come once I have finished the boxes...focus, Amy, focus. One thing at a time!

Amy
Thursday, 21st October, 2010

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Keep up the great work - all my saved bits have been added to boxes are have gone - we had to get ours away early this year.

Blessings
M