Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Creative Wrapping 'Paper'

I realised (as I went to wrap a present, duh) that we don't really have any wrapping paper. Okay, so that's not true. We had over 10metres of Christmas wrapping paper, purchased for shoe box wrapping. And we have some smaller bits of used wrapping paper - these with things like 'welcome baby' on them as they are from gifts given to Munchkin. Not really what I was looking for. My spur of the moment solution was to check my sewing cupboard. Here's the result.




The fabric was leftover from a small blind my mum made years ago. The ribbon was actually part of the gift (a little stash of ribbons, sequins and odd bits for Maxine over at http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.com/ to use with her cardmaking)...it was just convenient that it matched the fabric so well!





Amy

Sunday, 24th October, 2010

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

And I loved the wrapping as well as the gift.

Love the new look to your blog too :-)
blessings
M